Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Matching Fund Available Again!

   Victor Huang of Castro Valley, CA sent 80-20 a $5,000 payment for Matching Fund after seeing 80-20's video:  
   Should AsAms be active in Am politics? (3'20") and an accompanying PowerPoint in pdf form:

   Upon seeing Victor's $5k payment via Paypal, I thanked  him telling him that 80-20'd acknowledge a matching-fund-donors differently but his ability to get the tax deduction remained the same.

    SURPRISE & FUN began!   

    From Victor Huang:
    "No problem, happy to help.  Acknowledgement and the tax deduction were not considerations when donating.  You may announce that I have donated the $5,000 for a matching fund.  Please let me know if I may be of further assistance."

    From me, being thick-skinned, I replied:
   "Thank you, Victor. :-)   Thanks for offering "further assistance".  Since I am not asking for things for myself, one day I may just take you up on it.  :-)  You seem a great guy. Best, SB"

   From Victor Huang, who replied to my reply:
     "Absolutely.  It is a standing offer, so please feel free to take me up on it whenever you deem fit.  Judging from your work, you seem like a great guy, too :)   -Victor"

      AREN'T YOU IMPRESSED?  

    Our community has many GOOD GUYS like Victor Huang.  That is why our children will have a BRIGHT future.  I am sooooooo privileged to meet people like Victor Huang through volunteering for 80-20.
                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

             DONATE HERE 
to exhaust Victor's $5k Matching Fund in 1 day!

     It's not hard to exhaust his $5k in 1 day in order to help SELF succeed.  It takes only 1 person to donate $1,000 per year for 5 years, or 10 persons to give $100 per year for 5 years, or 50 persons to each give a $100 lump sum donation TODAY.  

   I promise YOU, if you'll achieve that - I'll find another $5k matching-fund-donor tomorrow to salute YOU for the GREAT community spirit YOU've displayed.

                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                      Don't Forget To View the Video and PowerPoint!

    80-20 volunteers, H. P. Wang of Rexford, NY and Yiming Lou of Cupertino, CA made the above PowerPoint and video respectively.  If you like it, please forward them to your friends.  Thanks.


S.B. Woo, a volunteer for the past 16 years
President, 80-20 Asian Am. National Educational Foundation, Inc.



Help us spread the word, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter !
80-20's Top 10 Accomplishment, published 3 years ago.