Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Urgently need your NON-monetary help

 Dear Stephen,


     When the going get tough, the tough gets going. Please email or fax or call Sen. Blackburn's office with the proposed message TODAY.

        First, allow me to apologize for my tactical miscalculation, which caused this URGENT APPEAL for help from YOU, who is such a great donor to and supporter for 80-20.  I thought I could easily get, 500 Chinese-Ams to protest to TN's Sen. Blackburn in one day for her OUTRAGEOUS tweet: "China has a 5,000 year history of cheating and stealing. Some things will never change…”.  Unfortunately, we only get 200+ in one day.

     If getting 500 will take many days, it'll give people, who despise us, the impression that we will quietly accept such insults.  That will INVITE more such insults. WE MUST PROTEST FIERCELY THIS TIME.

        Political campaign is timing and momentum. I hope you and your family members will help our community achieve the shock value of 300 more protests TODAY!

       Here are the ways to contact her office, while giving your full name, City
and State:
(1) to call: 202-224-3344 (D.C.) - the most effective; 
(2) to fax: 202-228-0566 (D.C.) - the next most effective; and
(3) to email using an email message board provided by her office: Click on www.blackburn.senate.gov/email-me.

       Don't write a composition. Send something short like the following. Of course, using your own words will be even more effective.

   Sen. Blackburn: I & my family have been grievously hurt by your statement
   emotionally & perhaps career-wise. Yet, I hesitate to advocate a boycott
   against you & .... Please withdraw your statement & apologize to the 5
   million Chinese Americans of this great country.  My name is xxx, City, State.

      Do your share NOW! I BEG YOU. Please reply to me with DONE in the subject line. When I receive a total of 500 "DONEs", I will call her to reason as fellow Americans. Without satisfaction, we'll take more action.

      To know more about this outrageous insult, click here.


S. B. Woo
President and a volunteer for the past 22 years
80-20 Educational Foundation, Inc, a 501 C-3 organization,
Lieutenant Governor of Delaware (1985-89)