In Parts (1), (2) and (3) we cited Hillary Clinton's (HC's) huge advantages in money raised, endorsements by media, and party unity. We also discussed why all that didn't help her. In part (3), we also cited facts to show that HC was not a good campaigner, although she is highly respected by her fellow politicians. We now focus on a more sensitive topic -- Did HC make good political decisions?
. Does HC Make Good Political Decisions?
The answer to this question is subjective. Hence, I provide NO answers, ONLY questions. I hope that each of you will examine the facts, then rely on your own prowess at logic and deduction to form your own conclusions.
1) Was her vote for the optional war in Iraq, to support the Arab Spring, and to actively interfere in Syria's civil war good decisions?
2) Did she ever look at her campaign rally videos & compare them with those of Sanders & Trump in terms of audience size & enthusiasm? Did she do self-evaluation - a necessary exercise because subordinates normally hesitate to point out what would really hurt the boss emotionally?
3) Did she have the ability to walk in others' shoes, including her opponents' shoes? Did she have a sense of "entitlement" causing her to use "a basket of deplorables" to describe DT's supporters?When Madeleine Albright, standing next to HC, stated "There is a special place in hell for women who don't help each other," did she get HC's approval first? They were both pros in campaigns. Fold the above into the fact that hercampaign planned to explode fireworksover the Hudson Riverthe night of the election.
4) HC is "candor deficient", yet she hid her health situation when diagnosedto have pneumonia. Did she know that she must protect her weakest flank?
5) Did HC apply her immense resources wisely? She received 65 million votes nationally. However, had she applied her resources to drive out an additional 11,000 votes in Michigan; 23,000 votes in Wisconsin; and 45,000 in Pennsylvania, she would have been the president. Look at the following shocking facts.
State Electoral votes DT's winning margin in votes