REMINDER: S. B. Woo has stepped down from the presidency of 80-20 PAC, although he is still the president of 80-20 Educational Foundation.
Shocking Facts You May NOT Know About the 2016 Election
The following facts (NOT opinion) about the 2016 election may be shocking since most people didn't know it, to my best knowledge . These facts could be educational in helping AsAm understand how elections are won and lost.
These facts are all referenced. They are from a talk I'll give on coming Friday to a FL group of which I am a member. The members are composed of generals, one admiral, many CIA officials, diplomats, medical doctors, physicists, and other professionals with "distinguished" careers, who have retired.
To whet your appetite, here is a "table of contents" plus the details of part (a) of item 1: "HC's Incredible real & presumed advantages in the election." HC and DT stand for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump respectively.
Table of Contents
1. HC's Incredible real & presumed advantages over DT
2. Why the advantages didn't work out
3. Michael Moore, a very strong HC supporter, had 5 fears that HC'd lose
4. Dem. could easily win back the White House in 2020, if .....
5. Worrisome implications to our democracy.
Part (a) of Item 1: HC's Incredible advantages over DT
*Money Raised (as of about Nov. 8). Click here to know more.
HC has a 2 to 1 advantage (HC: $1.4 Billion ; DT $870 million)
*Endorsements from Major Media Click here to know more.
500 to 27 in favor of HC. 37 papers didn't endorse, but published editorials advising "No Trump" e.g. The USA Today. 37 was 10 larger than 27.
*Party Support Click here to know which Republicans opposed DT.
HC enjoyed the united support of the Dem. Party, including that of Sen. Sanders, Pres. Obama and all past Dem. presidents and all immediate past presidential nominees (J. Kerry & W. Mondale)
DT faced a Terrible Disunity of the Republican Party. He was publicly disowned by the 2 immediate past GOP presidents, rejected by the 2 immediate past presidential nominees (Romney & McCain),rejected by GOP heavy weights Colin Powell, Condo. Rice, even the Koch brothers didn't financially support DT.
How could HC possibly lose??? For clues, look for EF's e-newsletters in the next days and weeks. They may help you to understand America and American election of the modern days.
Help Recruit to Get Matching Funds
41 big Corporations will match donations to EF. If you work for one of these companies, please recruit your AsAm colleagues to financially support 80-20 EF. $1 from you or your colleagues will mean $2 to $4 dollars to 80-20's war chest. To donate, click here.
The names of these companies are:
1. Adobe 2. AIG 3. ALLSTATE 4. Am Eep 5. American Express 6. Amgen 7. Amylin Pharmaceutical LLC 8. Apple 9. AT&T 10. Baxalta 11. Boeing 12. Bristol-Myers Squibb 13.Chevron Employee Funds 14. Citrix System 15. Emerson 16. EOG Resources 17. FMC Technologies 18. General Electric Foundation 19. Genetech, Inc. 20. Google 21. Illinois Tool Wooks Foundation (matching $3 for $1) 22. JP Morgan Chase Foundation 23. Juniper Networks 24. Merck 25. Microsoft 26. Monsanto 27. Morgan Stanley 28. Prudential 29. Qualcomm 30. RBC Capital 31. Rockfeller Foundation 32. Saba Capital Management 33. Sana Capital 34. Sempra 35. Takeda 36. TE Connectivity 37. TripAdvisor 38. UBS 39. Verizon 40. VMWare Foundation 41. Workday, Inc.
S. B. Woo
President and a volunteer for the past 18 years
80-20 Educational Foundation, Inc, a 501 C-3 organization, http://www.80-20educationalfoundation.org/index.php