A Presidential Election – AsAms’ Golden Opportunity
To help YOU seize that golden opportunity, I need YOUR help.
I, S. B. Woo, will be working HUNDREDS OF HOURS for YOU
in order to induce candidates' response to YOUR questionnaires.
Will you spend 5 minutes to send me a supporting email please?
I need 200 emails from you to induce the candidates to respond.
This year, almost all presidential campaigns have adopted NEW tactics to avoid answering questionnaires from political organizations like 80-20. We've come up with a brilliant strategy (see below the - - - - line) to induce at least the Democratic candidates to answer our questionnaires. However, 80-20 needs 200 supportive emails to demonstrate to the candidates that it has the "ground troops" to execute its strategy.
Here are examples for you. However, try using your own words.
(a) For CA residents:
"I strongly support 80-20's plan for the Democratic primary in CA. I'll help drive out votes on June 7.
(b) NON-CA resident"
"I've already forwarded your e-newsletter to my friends & relatives in CA.
Victory on June 7th"
S.B., a volunteer for the last 17 years,
Acting President, 80-20 PAC, Inc.
PS: 80-20 PAC elected new officers last night. They are in acting capacity:
V.P. Yin-Long Qiu, Secretary Jing-Li Yu, & Treasurer Fred M. Wong
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
80-20's e-newsletter of 3/21 stating its great strategy to increase your clout:
AsAms can dictate the outcome of CA
Democratic presidential primary on June 7th
Here is how. Just put the following facts together. You shall agree that 80-20's calculation is right, provided that all CA AsAms voters will do their duty to fight for their children's future by asserting our political clout.
1. In a presidential general election, AsAms roughly represent about 7.4% of the vote in CA among Democrats, Republicans or Declines/Independents.
2. However, the turnout in recent Democratic presidential primaries this year has been low. It'll be about 1/3 that of the general election. If AsAm voters will all turn out to vote, realizing that a presidential primary in CA is about our only chance to tell politicians that we can affect the outcome of an important election, then the 7.4% triples to 22.2%.
3. The Democratic presidential primary in CA is open, though the Republican one is not. That is, Declines/Independents may register to vote in a Dem. primary.
4. An open Dem. primary is a godsend for AsAms, because AsAms are twice as likely to register as Declines than all other voters, thereby drastically increasing AsAm voting clout. In CA, the number of AsAm Decline voters is at least as large as that of registered Democrats. If they all follow 80-20's advice and register to vote as Democrats in the June 7th primary, then the 22.2% becomes 44.4%.
5. 80-20 is confident that these voters will follow its recommendation to vote for either Sanders or Clinton. The one endorsed by 80-20 will win by a landslide, winning a huge % of convention delegates in a state with the largest number of delegates.
With the endorsement of 80-20, after the CA primary, either Bernie will regain his momentum, or Hillary will knock Bernie out. So winning 80-20's endorsement is a MUST for both campaigns.
The above is 80-20's bargaining power with both presidential candidates. But it can only succeed with your help. If you don't live in CA, you can still help by forwarding this email to your relatives and friends in CA.,
To convince the two candidates to answer our questionnaire, 80-20 needs 200 supporting emails in short but powerful sentences from you. Email me to support 80-20's planned new campaign. If we get the 200 or more emails, 80-20 will buy media time in CA prior to June 7 to drive the AsAm vote out.
(The remaining portions are deleted by S.B.)
View a GREAT 3-part video about AsAms: